Press release (June 29, 2018 in Nanterre)
METRIXWARE announces the purchase of SYSTEMOBJECTS, a software company specializing in the modernization of IBM i (AS / 400) applications.
This acquisition allows the publisher Metrixware to expand its presence on five continents, with more than a thousand additional customer references and two flagship products:
– Delphi / 400, all the power of Delphi with native access to IBM i objects and services;
– SmartPad4i, with RPG or COBOL, Web & Mobile developments in the RDi – Rational Developer for i environment.
It is part of the strategic international development of its product offerings to modernize the core business applications and associated software factories.
Synergies are numerous:
– By integrating naturally with SmartPad4i, Metrixware’s Cobos IDE extends its scope of deployment to IBM i COBOL environments and to RPG and FreeRPG languages.
– By proposing a lighter version of automatic revamping, the emulator integrated with SmartPad4i effectively complements the MIS – SCORT Mainframe Integrator software suite and offers a powerful and economical solution for all AS / 400 applications.
– The Metrixware Engineering division offers IBMi to support the digital transformation projects of its customers.
Metrixware’s ambition is to become, within three years, a recognized leader in the market, among the few players capable of delivering modernization solutions, whatever the problem addressed, and who masters all the skills and technologies necessary for the success of these projects. operations.
Since 1995, the French and independent publisher Metrixware offers innovative technologies and industrial solutions for the modernization of core applications and what is used to produce them, the software factory.
Metrixware publishes including Cobos ((https://cobos.metrixware.com), the reference COBOL IDE under Eclipse for Mainframe and Unix. Cobos increases productivity by upgrading the COBOL and PL1 developer workstation, without impacting the core infrastructure.
Metrixware is also a leader in revamping, J2EE servamping, web-services / SOA applications for Mainframe, Unix and AS / 400 applications with the Mainframe Integrator Software Suite – SCORT MIS (https://www.metrixware.com/solutions/mis/). A mature and powerful solution used for more than 20 years by some twenty very large SBF250 accounts (banks, insurance, industrial) to modernize critical applications without touching the source code.
Metrixware’s customers are major accounts (banks, insurance, industrial and government), medium-sized companies (ETI, software publishers, digital & services companies), in France, in Europe and in West Africa.
Located in Nanterre, Rennes, Rungis and Dakar, Metrixware is currently deploying abroad to meet the needs of its customers, particularly in the West Africa zone.
The group employs 30+ people and achieves proforma sales of 3.7+ million euros in 2017.
Created in 1991 by Mr. Serge Charbit, SystemObjects is a software editor whose mission is to give the IBM i (AS / 400) a graphical interface worthy of its other qualities.
With a network of partners across five continents, SystemObjects provides marketing, training, and product support to thousands of developers around the world.
Since 2010, SystemObjects has focused all its development on mobile computing and today offers four products to allow users to use the power of these new devices with the security of their IBM i:
– Delphi / 400, a native application development tool for Windows and iOS and Android mobiles.
– SmartPad4i (SP4i) is a development tool for creating Internet and Mobile applications for IBM i developers with their current skills without having to invest in mobile technology.
– Push4servers, the right message immediately to the right person. The applications of your IBM i or Windows servers inform you by Email, Push or SMS.
– Business4Mobile, to view and modify your databases from anywhere, Internet browser or mobile iOS or Android.
Following this acquisition, SystemObjets integrates Metrixware’s Publishing division and continues to market its products under its own brands.
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org